If you have not already done so, add your website certificate by importing it into Windows Server 2003 by read the following post: Windows Server 2003: Import a Certificate into MMC.
To add your certificate
If you have not added the Certificate Snap-in to Microsoft Management Console (MMC) then visit the post Windows Server 2003: Adding the Certificate Snap-in.
To import a certificate provided by your domain
To add the Certificate Snap-in to Microsoft Management Console (MMC) in Windows Server 2003 follow the steps below:
- Click on Start -> Run… and enter mmc
- Click on File -> Add/Remove Snap-in…
- Click on Add…
- In the list select Certificates and then click on Add
- Select Computer account then click Next
- Make sure Local computer is selected and then click Finish
- Click on OK
There you have it, the Certificate Snap-in will be shown. Once you are done using
We’ve been working on the Cash Expenses mobile app and building an API to a backend server. Developing this API in our local instance is as trivial as running Python Django’s server on